Deep Exfoliating Vintage Body Mitt
The Renaissance Glove is the # 1 selling exfoliating glove in Canada. It is made using an ancestral technique with respect for traditions. Its natural vegetal fiber is unique and exclusive. Composed of 100% plant cellulose extracted from eucalyptus and spruce, it is uniquely woven in microscopic loops. The combination of the fiber and the weaving offers you professional experience with the utmost respect for your skin.
LIST OF MANY BENEFITS
- Exfoliates, unclogs and deeply cleanses the skin
- Eliminates dead skin
- Releases ingrown hairs and helps prepare the skin for hair removal
- Eliminates dry skin
- Reveals soft, smooth and glowing skin
- Revives the skin's natural radiance
- Oxygenates the skin and activates the blood microcirculation, for an invigorated body
- Regenerates and purifies the skin
- Promotes a long-lasting and even tan
- Easily removes self-tanner
- Helps reduce the appearance of keratosis pilaris: the result of an overproduction of keratin that blocks hair follicles and forms small red pimples on the surface of the skin
- Promotes the reduction of the appearance of small imperfections, scars, cellulite and stretch marks
For the full list of Renaissance Glove benefits, visit The Exfoliation Ritual.
HOW TO USE IT
FOR DAILY USE
Regular, gentle exfoliation for clean and soft skin.
- Wet and apply a shower gel on the body mitt or makeup remover on the face accessory.
- Rub gently while massaging.
- Rinse your body and glove. Hang your accessory and let it air dry.
FOR WEEKLY USE
A deep exfoliation takes up to 8 minutes.
- Relax for a few minutes in a lukewarm bath or shower to allow the pores of the skin to dilate. Do not use soap or other hygiene products unless it is our Rose Bath Salts.
- Wet the glove in water for 30 seconds then wring it out by rolling it up and down.
- Turn off the water in the shower or get out of the bath. Your skin should be moist, but not wet.
- Start rubbing firmly the skin with the glove: from bottom to top on the limbs and back, and with circular movements on the chest, shoulders, buttocks and knees. You will observe the skin rolling and the dead cells peeling off.
- Rinse the body and the glove. Hang your accessory to let it dry naturally.
To finish the experience, don't forget to hydrate your skin well with our Rose Body Milk.
To exfoliate like a pro with Gant Renaissance ™, we invite you to consult Our pro tips.
CARE FOR IT
Wash the glove before first use.
Rinse off with lukewarm water after each use.
Hang to dry (dries quickly).
Machine washable in cold water, without bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
PLEASE NOTE: It is normal for the glove to shrink a little after the first wash or the first use.
Use the glove regularly for optimal results. Despite the premium manufacturing, it is normal for the glove to wear out and lose roughness over time and depending on how often you use it. This is why it is recommended to replace it on average every three (3) months. The Renaissance Glove is a personal hygiene item. It is not recommended to share your glove with a family member. Can be used from the age of 7.
During the first exfoliations, avoid rubbing too vigorously in the same place.
Do not use on irritated, burned skin or on wounds.
The origin and naturality of our product are at the heart of our concerns. The selected ecological synthetic dye allows better color retention. The yarn that makes up the elastic is made of polyester to ensure quality and durability. PLEASE NOTE: The dyeing procedure is traditional and artisanal, which can cause color variation from glove to glove.